About Me

My photo
A family of five (Dad, Mom, and three sons) seeking to live our lives to bring glory and honor to God.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Taking a Break

Haven’t posted much in a while.  Thought I should get back to it.  Joshua has his new album out on CD and iTunes.  It was a long and difficult process, but I am pleased with the results.  We pretty much took this year off from farming.  Hopefully after the break we can get back into things, we just needed to take a sabbatical.  Laura’s book has been doing fairly well, I would like to see it reach a larger audience.  It is so well written and encouraging I think many people would enjoy and benefit from reading it.  Zechariah has been expending his energy running, biking and lifting weights.  I would like to see us do a 100 mile bike ride on the tandem this next year.  Samuel is in his final semester at Union and will graduate this December with his Bachelors in Political Science/History – I just hope he is able to find a good job after all of this hard work.  We just got back home from a short business trip to Baltimore.  I was able to take the family and visit with our friends the Browns.  Had a great time.  Made it back by Georgia just in time to see Harriet’s oldest daughter get married – we wish them well.  Now back here on the couch feeling a little sick I am glad I have tomorrow off.

No comments: