About Me

My photo
A family of five (Dad, Mom, and three sons) seeking to live our lives to bring glory and honor to God.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Just Kiddin’

Boy were we surprised this Christmas eve!! Nanny had twins!! I ain’t kiddin’ either! We woke up Sunday Morning Dec 24th to the cutest twin new born baby goats!! (new parents always say that) We were so excited. All are doing well.

I thought how very cold they must be in the simple lean too structure they called “home”. It is just a pallet with some scrap tin on top. IT is completely open in the front. Not much room for the two goats we have plus two new ones.

Not that we would dare compare this to the Birth oF Jesus. But with the day of the year it was, I could not help but immediately think of my Lord. And what meek and humble conditions it was for him on His birth of which we were on the eve to celebrate. (I know the exact date is not known)

We thought it a special Christmas gift, that came as a reminder of the humanity of His birth & His birth for humanity!

(Pictures will have to wait. Our digital camera finally quit working after 7 years.)

1 comment:

The Bradshaws said...

I was wondering this weekend if Nanny had delivered yet!

Congratulations!

Mary Susan